Old School Love for Nike

Review Nike CORTEZ BASIC TRAINING MIDNIGHT

Nike CORTEZ BASIC TRAINING MIDNIGHT

These shoes are great. I'm a big fan of the classic suede look. They make a good everyday shoe; they are both comfortable and durable. I walk 2+ miles a day in them and never have any problems. They have sufficient arch support and never leave your feet aching. I've had them for over 5 months and use them daily walking between classes on campus. They have had a lot of use but are still in good shape. The inner vinyl lining is starting to come off a little on one shoe but that is probably due to the fact that I tend to put them on without untying them. I own a grey/black pair and they do get dirty from time to time however, they are not difficult to clean. The only negative thing I have to say is that the laces are a bit too long, but they can be easily changed for shorter laces.
Would buy again.

Get your Nike CORTEZ BASIC TRAINING MIDNIGHT Now!

{ 8 comments ... Views All / Send Comment! }

Jose Mcneil said...

I looked in every store in the mall and NO ONE had these old school shoes. They are great people!!

Troy Wong said...

Very effective, good-looking. I am very satisfied with the product.
I recommend it for its functionality.
Full trade my expectations, interesting purchase.

Letitia Gay said...

muy buen producto, genial, se adhieren de buena forma a mis pies, tenia que ser marca nike la mejor para mi...

Wallace Bright said...

wow!!!! i will say just wow! it looks just like on pictures and my bf liked it very much. it is very comfortable

Chelsea Sheppard said...

Muy buenas zapatillas, duraderas, clasicas al mejor estilo forest... se ven muy buen con un jean, me gustan mucho y todos les encanta mis nuevo calzado...

Tiffany Barnes said...

Air Cortez is the ORIGINAL Nike shoe created those many decades ago. And to this day, it still shines as a set of kicks that scream style. These shoes are truly legends and I love that Nike is continuing their retro collections. This blue version fits great and looks great!

Francis Reynolds said...

Ross Morgan said...

These shoes are crazy comfortable, but don't ignore the other reviewer's advice on buying a size larger, because they do run small.
Product arrived promptly and exactly as advertised.
100% Satisfied.

Post a Comment